Saturday 28 May 2016

I Know Nothing About Golf Netting

I went on a date the other day with a guy that works at the local country club, and I have to say that it was one of the most boring dates I have been on in quite some time. Not only was he very haughty and pretentious, but I felt like he was looking down on me because I have never been to a country club. I am sorry, but playing golf range netting is not something that I have ever been exposed to, so it is not like I have been dying to make it a part of my weekly schedule.

The thing that made the conversation more odd was his obsession with golf netting. Not only does this topic not interest me, but I actually have no idea what that is. When I asked a few questions in order to get some clarification, he looked at me like I had a few heads or something. I allowed him to speak on it for a few before suggesting that he go and talk to someone about it who actually has an interest. I guess you can tell that there is no way there will be a second date.

No comments:

Post a Comment