Thursday 9 June 2016

What Happened When I Shopped For Driving Range Netting

I had to get driving range netting installed because my course has a parking lot nearby and I was tired of having cars get damaged by errant balls.

If you think about it, you'd have to have a net super high up to catch everything, so I am only able to keep out things that were accidentally hit that way and aren't up too high. 

However, with the golf netting it also helps that it's about the height of vehicles so the ball would have to drop on top of one instead of fly directly at it. When I wanted to get the netting put in, I made sure that I called around and got an idea of what was going to be charged and how good the materials would be. I wanted to spend a little extra to get a nice net put around my course because I really didn't want to have to replace it time and again just because it had issues. I live in an area with a lot of high winds and if I were to get a cheap net I would imagine it would have torn due to the weather moving it to much.

No comments:

Post a Comment